Why We Exist... Why Get Involved?
WE EXIST TO ADVANCE GENDER BALANCED LEADERSHIP
- We believe that better decision making, economic sustainability, and a happier society will exist by leveraging 100% of the world’s talent.
- We are creating a movement of people who aspire to accelerate the current pace of change towards gender-balanced leadership.
- We exist to connect people via our unique global network, inspiring the leaders of today to create exemplary leaders of tomorrow.
- We create an environment where you, the members of the PWN Global community can support one another, embrace new skills, learn to speak out on the topic and create sustainable action plans. Why? Ethically – we know it’s the ‘right’ thing to do, and Financially – it’s the profitable thing to do. Remain competitive, be better. Join us!
- Leveraging 100% of the world’s talent will result in better decision making and an economically sustainable, happier society. We aspire to accelerate the pace of change and to inspire our community to embrace new skills, support one another and put reforms into action.
WHO WE IMPACT
YOU - women and men, your families; corporate PARTNERS, and their partners; collaborative institutions, academic establishments; other networks, forums and supporters of gender-balanced leadership. Our COMMUNITY courageously speaks up and proudly puts our values into practice in their own organizations.
HOW WE IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY
We are a social catalyst focused on positive change via sharing KNOWLEDGE, BEST PRACTICES, and TOOLS through networking, learning events, webinars and mentoring programs.
What We Do
Offer Networking Opportunities
- Meet and share ideas with people from a diverse range of industries, seniority levels, and (via the PWN Global network) geographical locations. Join our local events and workshops in Copenhagen, or join the PWN Global events via our online member platform.
- Build alliances, offer/receive support, and do business together.
Help You Develop Your Knowledge and Skills
- Skills workshops and monthly events in Copenhagen
- Women's Entrepreneurship Group (WEG) program
- Through PWN Global: self-development webinars & thought-leadership webinars
- 600+ events annually around the world (through the 29 PWN local chapters)
- Dynamic web content, offering insights to help you advance your career
- Interactive Forums for you to connect with PWN's thousands of global members
- Volunteer opportunities – a great way for you to build your skills
Access to Excellent Mentoring Programs
- Copenhagen-based one-on-one Mentoring Program
- International 'virtual' mentoring programs for senior leaders
- Involvement in EU-funded projects (such as the ME-ToTEM Mentoring project)
Inform You about Gender Balanced Leadership
- Access to the latest research on gender balanced leadership
- Collaborate, develop, and share best practices to help organizations engage men in women’s development. Set up a network of male allies who are passionate about working together with women on collaborative leadership
Spread the Word
- Continue to take PWN Global to the world by identifying cities in which we can best serve potential members
- Build a truly global presence - working closely with our corporate sponsors to have a presence in the areas where they need us
- Strategic partnerships with other networks/events including Women’s Forum, SAIS, WIN, JUMP, WiL, NASEBA, Global Summit, GWALS
What We Believe In
- RESPECT: Our volunteers, our partners and all who contribute to the advancement of gender-balanced leadership
- COURAGE: It takes bravery to advance real change
- GRATITUDE: We are thankful for the contribution of every one of you, our supporters
- COLLABORATIVE INTELLIGENCE: We work together to achieve great things
- EXCELLENCE: We do the best we can – and love to exceed expectations
- TALENT: We nurture talent to build a brighter future
- PROGRESS: We make it happen!